Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Just A Short Introduction...

Suuz

Hello everyone, my name is Suzanne and I am 20 years old. I am a pharmacy student. In the future I hope to invent new medicines against diseases, to make the life of those people more tolerable. To everybody in my environment I am that fortunate girl, but as everybody here, I have a past with awful memories.

I never had the courage to tell my secret to anyone. Maybe because I didn't want to face myself with it in the first place. Lately I am starting to feel the need to "do something" with my past. I can't ignore it anymore the way I used to. I feel alone with my feelings.

I don't know if I will ever be able to tell my whole story, but what I hope to find is a save place to share feelings and everyday struggles.

Well, that was my short introduction. If you have questions for me, please ask.

Suzanne

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Suzanne and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team, so if you have any questions or need any help then I'd be happy to help you, just send me (or another team member) a message.

Pharmacy sounds difficult - thats a really good ambition to have though, hope you get to do it someday :) Here you are not alone - there will be loads of people who can understand and help you. You've come to the right place - this is a safe and comforting place to open up and I'm glad you've found us.

I hope you settle in soon

Sara

Hello Suzanne, and welcome to AS. :)

Welcome to AS!

I love your avatar picture, its beautiful.

I'm a nursing student, so next year I will be studying some pharmacology, hope I'll learn some good stuff!

Hope you enjoy your time here,

Rosi x

Hi Suzanne - welcome, I'm new myself. I know what you mean about having to deal with your past in order to move forward. My undergrad was in biology as well, lots of chemistry. I give you credit - pharmacy is tough!!