Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Suppose I Am New Also

Although I joined a year ago. This is myf irst post. I don; t know iof I know anyone here or not... well I knwo one person I think but don;t know their name here.

I joined a syear ago ,but it was a hrd time for me and I hurt msyelf badly that same month. I was hin the hospital then for hte next 4 months.

I don; type much now. I dont do well after my strokes. Im not old but im not doing well. Im in my 20s. I know i am dying. Physically. I can feel it isndide.

And there is so much to work out. Anger to express. Questions to ask. Grace to give. Lots of things to accept. And so little time.

Ive been through a lot of this on another site. Sometimes I dont feel like starting over from scratch here. But I was encouraged to try. So here I am...

ta da :flowers:

Lashelle

Hello Lashelle, and welcome to AS. :)

Hi Lashelle :wave:

Welcome to AS

My name is Cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at Aftersilence. I will be happy to help you settle in, if you have any problems or questions you send me or any member of the team a personal message.

I am sorry to hear about your struggles, I hope this site helps you with what you need to work out. I don't hink you need to go threw everything you have done in another forum, just go threw what you feel you need to. I look forward to seeing you aound the board :flowers:

Hugs and Support

Cathy :hug: