Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello...newbie Alert!

Hello everyone.

Not really too sure what to say, but I thought I should introduce myself. I'm Coppelia, i'm 27, from Lincolnshire, UK. I work as a dance teacher.

I'm not really too sure what i'm hoping to get from this forum, support; a listening ear; help; to be able to talk to people who have experienced similar things to me...I don't know. Maybe all of these things maybe something else.

I just know, for the moment I am confused and looking for something that may provide me with some kind of help of release.

Anyway, pleased to meet everyone.

Coppelia

Welcme to AS Coppelia

hope you find what youre looking for :)

Ashley

Hey Coppelia,

Welcome to AS. I'm one of the Newbie Support Team and I'll send you an email in a minute to help you understand AS a little better :)

I hope you can find AS to be a healing, encouraging and supportive place to deal with very difficult issues. You'll probably find you're not alone in your experiences here by reading a little, and it's a great feeling to have support!

:supportu:

Rachael

Hello, and welcome to AS. :)