Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, My Name Is Patti

Hi, my is Patti. I'm 45, married and live in KY. I'm a survivor of child sexual abuse. Also, my ex-husband was abusive. Including sexual abuse.

I have PTSD, Bipolar II disorder and dissociative disorder. I have a really awesome psych dr. and a therapist.

I enjoy journaling, reading, movies, scrapbooking and talking with friends.

I look forward to connecting with others who understand.

Thanks and take care.

safe hugs,

Patti :flowers:

Hello Patti, and welcome to AS. :)

Get to know some of the Adult Survivors by clicking the link below. :flowers:

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=54369

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Patti and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team, which was set up to help new members settle in so if you have any questions or problems I would be happy to help, just send me a message.

I'm sorry for what you've been through and what you go through as a result of that. But I'm really glad you found us, and you have a great doctor and therapist. This is a great place to connect with people who understand.

Take good care

Sara

Hi everyone, thanks again for the welcome. I'm still checking everything out. But, will be posting on the other boards very soon. I already feel pretty comfortable here.

Take care and I hope you all have a good weekend.

safe hugs, Patti