Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Another Day

Hi all,

i struggle through every day focusing on everyone everything except me. if i can push it away not think it didnt happen. Its not working though, and i am being eaten up from the inside. i am so tired angry sad disgusted at myself. i dont feel normal. This is not what i was supposed to be, how my life was to go.

i want to connect to people who understand, who know. i think its time i heal, let others support me for a change.

Now that i've bored you all, please feel free to reply. i am ready to start the journey, and look forward to your support.

I'm very excited for you to start this journey, it's time you take care of YOU! Welcome to AS!!! :flowers:

Hello beeper, and welcome to AS. :)

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

OMG - I could have written your exact post last November (or many times over the course of my life when I let myself think) ...and have since entered therapy and am working though muck I should have dealt with years ago.

This is such a great place - so many nice people. Best of luck to you in your journey!!! :hi:

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Beeper and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and Im a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems I'd be happy to help, just send me a message :)

I understand how focusing on everything and everyone else could be a coping mechanism - I've done the same thing before. You are normal - although it is a normal reaction to feel all of those things.

You are in the right place to find people who understand - there are loads of us here, and I'm sure you will find all the support you need.

:hug: if ok

Sara

Hey, nice to meet you.

You have came to the right place! We all support each other here!

Take care & I'll see you around :hug::flowers:

-Over