Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I'm New

Hello,

I am an incest survivor. I just began having flashbacks for the first time this past April and I am now in my mid-twenties. I had repressed everything. I am trying to build a support network since my family has made me a black sheep. I need to share my story with people who will listen. I have never posted in forums before and I am looking for general advice on navigating around the After Silence website.

Thank you,

IKINOKORI

Hello Kori, and welcome to AS. :)

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team, and I would be happy to help you with any questions or problems you might have, just send me a message and I'll do my best to help you.

I'm sorry for what you've been through, flashbacks can be really tough to deal with. AS is a great source of support and I'm really glad you've found us. You'll soon get comfortable with posting in the forums. I'll send you a message now with advice about navigating the forum.

I hope you settle in well

Sara

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team, and I would be happy to help you with any questions or problems you might have, just send me a message and I'll do my best to help you.

I'm sorry for what you've been through, flashbacks can be really tough to deal with. AS is a great source of support and I'm really glad you've found us. You'll soon get comfortable with posting in the forums. I'll send you a message now with advice about navigating the forum.

Sara

Thank you Sara! :flowers:

Welcome to AS. I am glad that you found this site, but sorry for what has brought you here. I am hoping you will find the support and comfort that you need here. I am so sorry that you are struggling and for what you have been through.

emt

Welcome to AS. I am glad that you found this site, but sorry for what has brought you here. I am hoping you will find the support and comfort that you need here. I am so sorry that you are struggling and for what you have been through.

emt

Thank you emt!! :flowers:

i'm new to, and also a survivor of csa, like you i have no support and am reaching out. here if you need, look forward to this journey together.

i'm new to, and also a survivor of csa, like you i have no support and am reaching out. here if you need, look forward to this journey together.

Hi Beeper,

I'm glad we can be there for eachother due to our similar backgrounds. Thanks for saying hello.

-IKINOKORI

• 4 weeks later...

Sara