Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To This Site Not Sure How It Works...

Hi all my name is Kelly and I (as you may have guessed from the title) am new here. I am not sure how to do this. Am i suppose to share my story here or later? ? Well I am 22 and recently moved to Nashville. I use to be in therapy for free (bc i am broke) before i moved and now I dont have that anymore, so i thought I would join this group and see if this will help with my healing that i started before. I am very open and love to talk. please feel free to comment me anytime. Hope this is good. Please share any wisdom on this site for me. Thanks :blush:

welcome funnygirl,

hope you find healing and support here on AS

you can do what you need to do but do read, post and get involved, it is the only way to get what you are looking for from the site.

if you want to tell your story there is a place on "share your story" but you don't have to, it is all in how you feel about it. some want to and for some it takes time to work up the courage and strength.

sorry, you have a reason to be here but welcome and come in and sit down.

:)

sara

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

My advice is to just take it slow and look around. It takes a little time to get used to how to navigate the site, but it is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Please feel free to send me a personal message with any questions you have. We also have a newbie support team who are here to help you get settled in and are always happy to help in any way they can.

It's nice to meet you. :hi:

Becky

Hello Kelly, and welcome to AS. :)

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Kelly and welcome to AS

Im a member of the Newbie Support Team so if you're not sure how something works or have any problems, send me a message and I'll do what I can to help you :)

There's the Share Your Story forum for putting your story in, if and when you feel ready and comfortable

I hope joining here does help you in your healing - the site is so supportive and caring and I hope you settle in well.

Take good care

Sara

Edited by SaraElizabeth

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I am settling in nicely and plan on sharing my story once i have enough time too. I really appreciate all of you. And I wanted to know if there were state chapters cuz i am looking for info in Nashville for maybe therapy or support group. Thanks again.