Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Hello everyone. My name is Yelena and I'm twenty three years old. I found this site a few months ago and wasn't sure if I should join. I kept coming back and coming back until finally I made an account. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to share but I'm hoping that just listening and talking to people who have shared similar experiences will help. I can't wait to meet you all.

Hello Yelena, and welcome to AS. :)

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Yelana and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or need any help then please feel free to send me or another team member a message, and we'll be happy to help you :)

I'm glad you decided to get an account - I hope this place helps you, and that when you feel comfortable you can open up and share.

Looking forward to getting to know you

Take Care

Sara

Hi Yelena,

I was like you at first too, I came here abit but didn't make an account at first, but then I did, and yeah it was most likely one of the most important things I ever did because it opened up this wonderful supportive and validating website to me :) And I'm glad that now by joining it's been opened up to you too - I'm looking forward to seeing you here.

Take gentle care :hug:

John

Hi Yelena,

My name is Milagra. Just wanted to welcome you to AS, I am a new member also. I am so glad you decided to join. There is no pressure here to share, however if you are comfortable by all means do share. WE are all here to support one another. I hope you find this site usefull and informative as well as supportive. If you want to talk feel free to pm me anytime. Anyway I can be of service I will.

Again welcome to AS.

Milagra

If its okay, im sending hugs your way... :hug: