Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

It's Been Awhile

Well, I am back and I am not sure if anyone really remembers me I read a lot here which helped me. I did post some but not to much and left for awhile when things got a little crazy for me. I just wanted to say hi again I will be back drawing support from you all again I feel as if things are bottling up and I have really no one to talk to anymore.

SO I guess I just wanted to say hi and reintroduce myself. :hi:

On a side note, I am a really bad speller and at grammer to I guess that is why I don't post much but I am trying. Sorry in advance I know it can be a little annoying.

Welcome back to AS. :)

Thank you somethings have changed since I have been on, can some tell me how to go about getting into the female forms? Thank you.

Thank you somethings have changed since I have been on, can some tell me how to go about getting into the female forms? Thank you.

WELCOME BACK welcome welcome welcome back!!!! ever heard that song?

Welcome back!

Hey tia4181,

Welcome back to AfterSilence, I hope that coming back does help you continue you healing, I look forward to seeing you here from now on :bighug:

Take care,

John :flowers: