Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To This Site, But Not New To The Content

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site, i just want to start with a thankyou for letting me join. It is nice to just have somewhere to express yourself without the fear of judgement.

Im 24, from Australia and really enjoy classic literature

Thanks

KT

Hi KT

Welcome to AS

My name is Cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at Aftersilence. I will be happy to help you settle in, if you have any problems or questions you send me or any member of the team a personal message.

I am glad you found us, and you are right it is great to have somewhere to come and talk about these things, and not feel like your being judged. Look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Hugs and Support

Cathy :hug:

thanks for your kind words.

the last two hours have flown by as sit here and read and relate to all of these amazing people and amazing stories.

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Kira, and welcome to AS. :)

Welcome to AS :dance:

Hello to everyone,

I am new to this site and very very grateful to have found you all. It is forty three years after the deed and I am just starting to deal with it in a meaningful way. I guess better late than never.

I have spent the entire day reading everything and posting some things here and cannot believe what an amazing group of women you are. Every one of you have my deepest respect and highest praise for being such warriors--no matter where you are on your journey. I know the courage it takes and the pain that drives you. Thank you all for coming together in love and support.

Sincerely,

MamaKaren