Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi All...i Think I'm Glad I Found This Forum

I say I *think* I'm glad, because I'm so conflicted about thinking about what happened to me and dealing with it, and just trying to stuff it & ignore it so I can get on with my life. Right now I feel completely emotionally out of control, which is not something I have ever been before. The best way I can describe it is I feel like I'm lost in a huge dark maze and I have no hope of finding my way back to where (who) I was. I'm probably not ready to discuss what happened to me, but I do find some comfort in reading the responses to others who are suffering; it gives me hope that when / if I am ready, I'll have a safe place to do it. I'm just so lost right now. I am glad there is a place like this though, it makes me feel less alone.

thanks for listening.

Hey keliz,

Please know that you don't have to talk about anything that you're not ready to talk about yet, the great thing about AS, is that it's totally up to you about how much you choose to share :) all at your own pace, and when you feel ready :hug:

You know keliz, how you're feeling is totally normal and those feelings are totally validated here and we all understand just how hard it is, but please know you are strong enough to get through this, it maybe so hard, however you will be able to get through this, just take it one day at a time :bighug:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I hope you will find tons of support and direction here. :)

Hello and welcome to AS. :)

Hi! Welcome! Its only my second day, and i love this site! I think you will too! When you are ready to share, we are all hear for you! Its definitely hard, i couldnt even fully finish mine. You've made a great first step by coming here though! These are great people on the site. It's such a great thing! :up: