Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello.

Hi everyone. My name is Heather, I am 16. I stumbled upon this website quite some time ago, but I favorited it, and just left it there. More recently I decided to join. I've replied to threads only once or twice. I'm trying to get used to the place. Hope to talk to you guys soon.

Hey Heather,

Actually what you did with favouriting it, sounds very much like what I did when I first came here, then I decided to join and I went from there :) Trust me after I joined it was sooo much better, and I found this website so supportive, and I hope you can also find that here :)

I'm also young like you, 18, and there are alot of other young people here also :):hug: s

John

Hello Heather, and welcome to AS. :)

Welcome to AS. I hope we can support you in your healing! I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.

:supportu:

Rach :hug:

Edited by Liyahsmum

Thanks everyone, I hope to start posting more and become more of an active member :)