Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Need Friends

I am new here and have made a few posts but I am wondering how do I make some friends. People to talk to. I am a talker and now that I have realized how much talking helps I need to talk to others who can relate to how I am feeling. :flowers:

You can always PM me if you want. :) I have AIM too, don't know if you have that but if you do let me know and I can give you my screen name.

Hello Tam, and welcome to AS. :)

PM me if you would like to talk i wont bite well not much anyway hahah :P

Hi Tamara,

I'm pretty new here too. You can always PM me. I'm always happy to talk. I'm at a point where I seem to need to both talk and listen.

Welcome.

Moreta. :flowers:

Hey there Tamara!

Firstly welcome to AS! I am reasonably new here, and happy to talk , if ever you would like to.... just email or PM me anytime and I will say hello back as soon as I am able to

I am also new and am looking for someone to talk to.I have never really talked about what happend to me. I have aim and yahoo messanger

Edited by k06002422

Hey Tamara,

:) I think starting this thread is a good way to make friends.... If you ever want someone to chat to feel free to PM me :hug:

John