New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Hi,new Kid On The Block

Tonight i have been searching for a place where i could talk,i dont know...i have been trough therapy,ive been feeling realy good for realy long time,but,last few nights...i dont know

So i found this place and i hope i can come here if im upset again.I dont know what i want.sorry.

hugs

Hi HelloKitty :wave:

Welcome to AS

My name is Cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at Aftersilence. I will be happy to help you settle in, if you have any problems or questions you send me or any member of the team a personal message

AS is a great place for support, I hope that you will find it helpful during those times that you are not feeling the best

Look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Cathy :hugs:

Hey HelloKitty,

You are more than welcomed here at AS. I'm sorry you've been feeling so upset lately. I hope, here, you'll be able to find the comfort and what you're searching. I find AS to be such a supportive site.

We're always here to listen whenever you are up to. Take your time, hun.

I wish you the best on your healing journey. :flowers:

Take gentle care.

♥,

Sadie

I am sorry you have been having a tough couple of days, but I am glad that you found AS. Hopefully you will find the support you need. If you need to talk PM me anytime.

Welcome to AS.

emt :aswelcomesu:

Hi,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for what has brought you here but I am glad you found us. This is a great safe place and I hope you get as much support as you want/need. There is no pressure to post anything so just take your time

Take gentle care

-TL

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Hellokitty Welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS. :)