Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi,new Kid On The Block

Tonight i have been searching for a place where i could talk,i dont know...i have been trough therapy,ive been feeling realy good for realy long time,but,last few nights...i dont know

So i found this place and i hope i can come here if im upset again.I dont know what i want.sorry.

hugs

Hi HelloKitty :wave:

Welcome to AS

My name is Cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at Aftersilence. I will be happy to help you settle in, if you have any problems or questions you send me or any member of the team a personal message

AS is a great place for support, I hope that you will find it helpful during those times that you are not feeling the best

Look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Cathy :hugs:

Hey HelloKitty,

You are more than welcomed here at AS. I'm sorry you've been feeling so upset lately. I hope, here, you'll be able to find the comfort and what you're searching. I find AS to be such a supportive site.

We're always here to listen whenever you are up to. Take your time, hun.

I wish you the best on your healing journey. :flowers:

Take gentle care.

♥,

Sadie

I am sorry you have been having a tough couple of days, but I am glad that you found AS. Hopefully you will find the support you need. If you need to talk PM me anytime.

Welcome to AS.

emt :aswelcomesu:

Hi,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for what has brought you here but I am glad you found us. This is a great safe place and I hope you get as much support as you want/need. There is no pressure to post anything so just take your time

Take gentle care

-TL

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Hellokitty Welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS. :)