Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Pm Question..

Just wondering something...being technologically challenged...if you sent a pm and there was no reply does that mean that the person you sent the pm to has a full inbox so it wasn't recieved..like if an inbox is full would you get a message saying so?

I know that you will get a message telling you the persons inbox is full

However I would say that just because you did not get a message - it doesn't mean that the person got your pm - there have been times when I have sent pms and they have not been recieved - also I have accidently deleted pms before - even those I have not read - and they may have done that - if you feel able could you write again? I know that can feel awkward though - if you feel you are then being 'pushy' because you have not recieved a reply - but there could lots of valid reasons why they have not been able to get back to you - for later reference you can track pms - - because then you can see if a person has read it or not - though I have never tried - I might use you as my guinea-pig- so expect a hello!!

best wishes

karen

ooh the tracking thingy is really good!!

I can tell you have not yet read my message

karen

and in answer to your "could you send it again" question..the request has been sent twice and I can't be bothered sending it a 3rd time coz it's speaking volumes already! cheers for the info though..I am now not quite so technologically challenged as I was an hour ago...not out of the woods in that respect yet though...not by a long shot!!! hahaha!!!

aw - I am sorry they haven't replied - it is hard when that happens - I hope do soon - and by the way you have now read my pm!!

me thinks I will be using message traking a fair bit!!

karen