Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

My Hello

Hi, everyone.

I have felt safe coming here occasionally during the past few months and am grateful for the resource After Silence provides to so many survivors like myself. I am going through a particularly difficult time and so I am now pushing myself to take the risk to make myself visible, so to speak.

I am thirty-ish woman without much in terms of a traditional support system. I feel like I've lived nine lives, but I still seem to be taking risks and fighting on. I am inspired by the strength I've witnessed within this community.

Thanks for having me.

*sfg

Hey sfg,

Welcome to AfterSilence :hug: - I am glad that you've already found comfort here at AS, I was the same when I first came to AS, just looked around for a little while before joining, and when I joined it only got better with the level of support I was able to get, and I am glad you've decided to join the forum too and get that extra support you get when you join :)

I look forward to seeing you here and I hope you find the support you deserve here, I am sure you will as everyone here is so supportive, and has really helped myself move forward in my life, and I hope AS can do the same thing for you :flowers:

John

Hey there

Welcome to AS..Were glad to have you and sorry that you want through abusive situations..You matter to us here and we really get and understand anything you might be going through...

hugs

graice

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi Starflygrrl :wave:

Welcome to AS

I am glad you have decided to post, I know it can be very hard to start off, but I am sure you know we aren't all that bad by now! I understand it can be difficult when you dont have much RL (real life) support. But I hope that we can give you that extra bit of support you need.

I hope to see you around the board some more :flowers:

Cathy :hug:

:youcanheal::notalone::supportu::aswelcomesu:

Hi Star welcome to AS :flowers: I am sorry for the reasons that brought you here, but I am glad that you have joined us. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care!

:hug: :hug:

Sad