Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

Hello everyone,

I am a survivor. Been pretty stable for a while now but recently found myself in need of a bit of support. Figured I would give the online community a whirl.

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi Nebulas,

Its nice to meet you, but sad that events in your life lead you here. I hope we can be of help to you as you work through these difficult issues.

I'm Rach, and I'm part of the Newbie Support Team that welcomes and assists new members of AS. If you ever need help with anything around the boards or in chat please send me an email

:supportu::hug:

Rachael

Hi and welcome to AS. I hope you find what you need here. :flowers::flowers:

Edited by Freyaflower

:youcanheal::notalone::supportu::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I am sorry for the reasons that brought you here, but I am glad that you have joined us. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care!

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Edited by sadeyes22

Hi Nebulas

Welcome to AS. I am glad you found us. It's good that you have been stable.. but sometimes even when most of the healing is done a little extra support can do som good! look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Cathy :hug:

Hey there

Welcome to AS..Were glad to have you and sorry that you want through abusive situations..You matter to us here and we really get and understand anything you might be going through...

hugs

graice