Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hi

you can call me ash if you want. or fta. it's a bit easier then typing out my whole username.

um...don't really know what to say. anything you want to know, please ask.

oh, and i'm sorry for taking so long to say hi.

Welcome to AS. :)

Hey Ash!

Welcome to After Silence. My name is Mandy and I am a part of the Newbie Support Team. My job is to make you feel at home. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me:)

You don't have to say anything at first if you don't want too:) Please feel free to look around and maybe even check out the forums:)

Welcome to AS

Mandy

Hey Ash,

Welcome to AfterSilence :hug: - It's alright not knowing what to say at first I think the majority of us are like that when we first come to AS, and it's only natural really coming into a community as big as this, but don't worry give it time and you'll be feeling apart of the community in no time, this place is really close, and I'm sure you'll be feeling that closeness and unity as survivors we have here in no time.

I hope you like it here, and I hope this place helps in your healing :tealribbon:

John

Hey Ash.. welcome to AS!!! :flowers:

hi

you can call me ash if you want. or fta. it's a bit easier then typing out my whole username.

um...don't really know what to say. anything you want to know, please ask.

oh, and i'm sorry for taking so long to say hi.

You don't have to say anything until you feel comfortable enough to share sweetie......Welcom

Hi Ash

welcome to after silence..We are a caring and validating group here and we are glad you found us :) You will find that you matter to us here

hugs

graice