ToniLB

Hello...new Here ;)

i have posted twice, and finally realized that i never introduced myself here. my name is toni, been married almost 14 yrs and have an almost 6 yr old dd. i've dealt with multiple childhood abuse (csa, physical, emotional, verbal....i posted it in "i am a survivor of"...) for quite some time now, but things have been especially trying for me lately. my dad and i are currently not speaking and i don't see the situation improving anytime soon. because of this, i've had a few new issues come up that i am about to start back to therapy for. started coming here looking for support when it feels like i have so little within my own family of origin. thank you for allowing me to join...when i feel a little better about things, i'll post my story. i'm working on it now ;)

looking forward to getting to know you all,

~toni

Edited by ToniLB

Hi ToniLB :wave:

I am Cathy, I am a member of the newbie support team. Myself and the rest of the team are here to help you with any questions or problems you have starting off.

I am sorry to hear everything is coming back up for you, I know hard that can be, its good to see that you are starting back therapy it can be very helpful, I would say the majority of people here do not feel they have a strong enough support system in "real life" so you are not alone there! Look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Take care

Cathy

Hiya Toni, welcome to AS :)

Take your time with posting your story, don't feel like you have to do is straight away (I still haven't posted mine)

Best Wishes

xx

Hey Tonie... welcome to AS. You will love it hear !

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

Welcome to AS. :)

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...c=54369&hl=

Get to know some of the Adult Survivors by clicking the line above.

Hi Tonie,

Welcome to AS. I hope you find the support and solace you need here

We're all here to support you

:notalone::supportu:

Safe hugs

Rachael

thanks for the great welcome everyone! i really appreciate it! i feel i'll open up soon...

Hey there

welcome to AS..We are a warm and compassionate group of folks here and Im glad you found us but sorry for the trauma you went through thats brought you here.We are a validating concerned and caring group here and you matter to us..Again welcome :)

hugs

graice