Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Morning All, Time To State The Obvious, I'm New Here!

Morning all,

I joined yesterday, but couldn't even see the "public" forums. Anyways, I'm RooRoo, not my name, just a nickname. I'm a mummy now, own home and all that. But i'm still struggling.

I'm twenty something, rather tall, slightly opinionated, love music, my pets and my children.

*waves*

Hi RooRoo and a very warm welcome to AS. I am a member of the Newbie Support Team set up to welcome new members and help them to feel at home. If I can help you with anything like finding your way around the board or you feel ni need of a bit of friendship or support please do get in touch.

We like opinions here so I think you will fit in well and lots of us have pets and/or children so it won't be long before you are feeling you are with like minded people.

Looking forward to seeing your posts around the Board.

Best wishes

Maddie

She's not opinionated! She's just being self-depreciating again. :flowers: Roo is my younger sister by a year, she's lovely. (I say that now... Next time we fall out however :lol: ) Anyway, welcome to here Sis. Hope you find it as helpful as I think you will. It's a very diverse community, male, female, 13 to retirement age, all backgrounds and personalities... We even let Americans in :alien: (JUST KIDDING! Some of my favorite members are Stateside)

Roo doesn't know many other survivors yet and is a very gentle soul. Not like me haha, I got all the toughy genes, she got all the softy ones. Before I lopped my hair off we looked similar but apart from that we're not very alike. She's not firey at all... (AS breathes a collective sigh of relief LOL) And she's got two drop dead gorgeous bunny rabbits. Not at all like my gull-eating cat and my trained-to-bite border collie!

Anyway, very glad you finally signed up Roo. See you around. :dance: Do you like my dancing 'nana?

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi and welcome to AS

we are a wonderfully supportive validating understanding and caring bunch here.There is always someone who can relate to and validate feelings thoughts and issues that come after being abused/assaulted..Were here for you and you matter to us

hugs

graice