Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Query For Newbie Team Or Board Mods

Someone I know is new here.

She has been successfully registered to a point but when I look at her profile it says "validating" as her membership category (where it normally would say chat mod or member or whichever).

She's checked her email but there's no clues there. She can see the layout of the boards, including the non-public ones but can not get into any topics, profiles or boards.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Hi Wolfie,

Sometimes our validating e-mails end up in spam folders or the spam filter may not send them at all. Please PM me her username.

Thanks!

Lindy

Hey Wolfie,

Thanks for telling your friend about this board, your friend should have received a validation email which will have a link in it which she'll need to click and then put her AS user name and password into the screen that comes up to validate her account, if she can't find the email in her inbox, maybe she can check her spam box because it might have gotten sorted into there, if she's still unable to validate her account through that method she can send an email to aftersilence.org@gmail.com from the account which she registered with saying she wants to validate her account and include her username in the email, and the account can be validated manually also but this would take longer as the Administrators have to manually validate the members.

I hope this helps :hug:

John

Yeah what Lindy said :) - sorry Lindy you hadn't replied when I started replying :lol:

I've PM'd you Lindy :)

I'll tell her to check her spam too.

Done :)

Thanks, I have told her :flowers: