Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, New.

Hello. My name is Chelsea. I just found this site. I was...hurt...a few years ago, but never really worked through it. I've been alone and taking care of myself for the most part, surviving, but I really want to start trusting people again, and not hating myself. I'm not expecting miracles or anything, but I think it will help...just knowing I have some support.

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hello and welcome to AS :flowers:

I am sorry for what brought you here, but so glad you found us! I look forward to seeing you around the boards, this is a very supportive place to be. Take your time to look around and get settled here, and we will be waiting to listen to and support you :flowers:

Thank you Sara. I already feel a bit better, just knowing this place is here. Reading the posts I'm glad to see that everyone is so caring.

welcome to the forum! As Sara said, this is a very supportive forum with some great members who will do all they can to help. You definitely don't have to be alone :hug: (if ok?)

Please continue posting when you feel comfortable doing so.

Hello Chelsea :flowers:

Welcome to After Silence, I'm really glad you found us.

Welcome to AS. :)

Welcome i just have to say that i joined AS about a week if that ago and i never thought when i was looking for a site that i would find something sooooo amazing i just had my first live chat today and it was the most amazing feeling in the world people care here they give you advice ask for advice and reach out like nothing i have ever seen before i hope this site does as much for you as its doing for me

Hi and welcome to AS

We are a wonderfully caring supportive group of folks who are validating supportive and caring..We all come from abuse and understand where your at and your fears and concerns are taken seriously here :)

Again welcome

hugs

graice