Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Maybe I'm just impatient. :blush::shrug:

I changed my avatars quite a few hours ago and it hasnt 'changed' on the posts? When I go to my avatar settings my new one is there.. so ?

Help? Am I just impatient?

:blink::P

I've logged in and out twice.. And its still the same...

Weird.

But I have patience ;) :crossfingers:

BeautifulNothing

I've tried changing my avatar a while back and it didn't change until I had logged back in and cleared cache. The avatar I can see at the moment is one of a lovely black dog.

TC.

Atlantis :)

It always takes several log ins and outs for my avatar to change and it also depends on which browser or whatever they call them I am using. Mne only takes effect when I use firefox and then once it's there any will do.

Atlantis, that's what its supposed to be (my dog), so I guess everyone else sees it but me? cute.

I'll mess around with it

:flowers:

Atlantis, that's what its supposed to be (my dog), so I guess everyone else sees it but me? cute.

I'll mess around with it

:flowers:

I don't see a dog. I see a photo of a woman.

I logged in through firefox - can see it now. What a lovely dog.

Edited by Maddie50

LOl.

Well now I see my dog! I cleared my cache.

Do you see it now Maddie??

LOl.

Well now I see my dog! I cleared my cache.

Do you see it now Maddie??

I do see it. How did you clear your cache. What is a cache. Your dog is gorgeous BTW.

I dont know what it is really, but in firefox if you go to 'tools' and then 'clear private data', only check the cache one and it clears it out.

Lol, I dont know what it is, but I know how to do it. ;)

And thanks, I :wub: my pup

glad its sorted 4 u.

btw, ur wee dog is gorgous! love his wee face, lol, looks hugglable. wots his name? (if 'he' is in fact a she then sorry, i just prsume thery r al boys till im told differernt lol...(All dogs r He's in my mind, and all cats r She's lol)

Hi Sonnet,

Yes, he is a he! His name is "Choucer" but most people call him Chewy. :wub:

Often what I find is sometimes the Avitars picture can get stuck in the cache of the browser, especially if you're using Firefox, so even though it changes on the site, it doesn't change in the cache, so you see the same picture, with the dimensions of the new one, a way to try and fix that is going to a page with your avitar, and clicking the refresh button :)

Seems to work for me when I'm waiting for it to change

John