Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

I have just been raped by my dad and i am pregenent and i REALLY need some one to talk to.

I'm so scared and I can't tell anyone because he'll hurt them. he'll hurt me too. OMG why cant i stop the tears..

Edited by Allyson

((((allyson)))) I am so sorry for what happened to you. This is a safe place nobody will make you do or say anything that you don't want. Pm (private message) anytime you want. We are all here to listen to and support you, you are not alone. Safe hugs if ok :bighug:

sending you warm safe hugs (((((((((((((allyson)))))))))))) .... i know about endless crying... sometimes it feels like thats all i ever do.... please im me if you need to talk... i am so sorry this is happening to you... please try and be safe and take gentle care of yourself....

Hey Allyson,

I am glad you're finding comfort here, I'm sorry for the situation you're in, and I really enourage you to contact a local rape crisis centre or refuge, they can remove you from that situation and give you assistance in overcoming what has occured to you :hug:

We're also here to give you support during this, and validation and understanding which you've already seem to have found here, and I am sure you'll continue to find here, so please know we're here to give you our understanding and help if we can :bighug:

John :flowers:

Hello Allyson and a very warm welcome to AS. i am so sorry you are feeling so terrible and having such hard things to deal with but I am pleased you found us.

TC

Hello and welcome to AS :wave:

I'm sorry that you're going through so much right now. I just went through something very similar so please know you're not alone. I hope you will find this to be as supportive an environment as I have. Be sure to reach out for help and support b/c we're here for you! :hug:

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am so sorry for the terrible circumstances through which you are having to live.

Gentlest hugs,

Edited by sisterinsurvival

Hi,

I was pregnant by my grandfather and know the pain you must be feeling. I am so sorry to hear of your pain, but know that we are all here to listen anytime. If you eve need anything, you can pm me or look in my profile to find where to reach me. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope everything works out for you sweetheart.

((((((((((((a safe warm hug)))))))))))

Detroitflower