twinki

Hey Everyone

I am so scared to be doing this. i have been R multiple times... thats all i can say right now... my tummy is too tight and i am crying. sorry

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hello and welcome to AS

I am so sorry that you're struggling right now, but I'm glad you've found us. You will find endless care and support here, this is such a supportive and welcoming community.

:hug: if ok

I am so scared to be doing this. i have been R multiple times... thats all i can say right now... my tummy is too tight and i am crying. sorry

:bighug::wave::tear: Hi twinki and a big hug to you. I share your tears and knnow how you feel and Im so sorry. Relax your tummy, no need to be nervous here, we all just want to help. You are welcome to chat with me anytime, I know about tummies.........and tears......

Here for you

ROXY :flowers::kitty::notalone::aswelcomesu:

:hug: (if ok?). Welcome to the forum Hun. You are definitely not alone here. I am sorry to hear it is so hard but even saying that much is a great accomplishment. Be gentle with yourself, and please feel free to continue posting here when you feel comfortable to do so. There are some amazing people here who are willing to help in any way possible.

hi and welcome to AS looking forward to seeing you around the boards when you are ready. :hug:

Thank you all so much for welcoming me here... and yes hugs are alright... they make me feel better... i do not remember when it started... too young i guess or maybe just too traumatic... i was not yet three.... but it seems to have set me up to have it happen multiple times over my life... by family and friends and strangers.... kind of makes me feel sometimes that they think thats all i am worth... pushing that thought awway hard... anyway... thank you all for being so welcoming...

Hey twinki,

You just say whatever feels right for you alrighty :), their's no rush, it takes time to open up about these things, but simply coming to this website is an awesome step, and we're all very proud of you coming here, it's a great step in your healing.

This place is very healing and understanding place where I am sure you'll fit in and get the understanding and validation you deserve :) - feel free to PM me if you want to talk at all, here to help :hug:

John :flowers:

Hi :wave:

welcome to AS :flowers:

I am sorry for what you have gone through, but I am glad you found us :hug: look forward to seeing you around the board :hug:

Cathy

Hi and a very warm welcome to AS. i hope you find lots of support and friendship here. I have

:hi:

Welcome to AS. :)