blondi

Hello And Thank You

I just wanted to wish all of you a warm hello. I am a new member. My assault was 4 years ago at the end of March and this time of year is particularly difficult for me. I feel grateful to have found you.

I have been blessed with a wonderful man, two fantastic kids, and warm friends who carried me when I could not get there on my own. I am happy to add this site to my life. I look forward to sharing your hopes, dreams, successes, and slow progress days. We learn from every day that we are granted in life.

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi blondi and a very warm welcome to you. i am pleased you have joinrd us and I am sure you will find losts of support and friendsip here.

:hi:

guys..I was just recently raped by my dad, And im pregenent now i really need to talk... :( Im waiting for ppl to talk in my topic

:bighug: Welcome to AS. I am finding these boards so helpful and the people here so compassionate and wonderful... I hope you do too.

Hey blondi,

I'm glad you've got such a great support network around you, and I'm glad that you're including AfterSilence into that suppoort network, and I'm looking forward to having you as part of our website :bighug:

Take gentle care :flowers:

John