Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello And Thank You

I just wanted to wish all of you a warm hello. I am a new member. My assault was 4 years ago at the end of March and this time of year is particularly difficult for me. I feel grateful to have found you.

I have been blessed with a wonderful man, two fantastic kids, and warm friends who carried me when I could not get there on my own. I am happy to add this site to my life. I look forward to sharing your hopes, dreams, successes, and slow progress days. We learn from every day that we are granted in life.

Welcome to AS. :)

:bighug: Welcome to AS. I am finding these boards so helpful and the people here so compassionate and wonderful... I hope you do too.

Hey blondi,

I'm glad you've got such a great support network around you, and I'm glad that you're including AfterSilence into that suppoort network, and I'm looking forward to having you as part of our website :bighug:

Take gentle care :flowers:

John