Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Just Saying Hi, I'm New

My husband refered me to this web-site because I have been through a lot and he didn't want me to feel alone. so here I am.

welcome DF! He's right, you're not alone. please comment on other people's forums so that we can get to know you, and if you want to share your story/ies with us, we'll aptly read and offer sincere support.

Welcome to AS. :)

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...c=54369&hl=

Take a look around until you feel comfortable enough to post.

Hi :wave:

Welcome to AS :flowers: look forward to seeing you around the board

Cathy

Yeah I'm still trying to get to know some people and post a little to. Thanks

Hi and welcome to AS..This is a wonderful place of support validation warmth compassion and hope..Glad you found us but so sorry for the circumstances that you've been through to bring you here..Were here for you and you matter to us here at AS

again welcome!!

hugs

graice

Welcome to the AS family.

Lost

Hey detroitflower,

I'm glad you're husband referred you to AfterSilence, this is a very supportive and validating place where you don't have to be alone with the pain and the hurt from what you've experienced, you can share it freely here, and we'll be here to support you :flowers:

John

Hey detroit... my love suggessted i join here too.... it is a very supportive place... everyone is so nice.... Welcome to AS