Due to recent upgrades, After Silence will no longer work on Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari. ×
New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Thank You All

Thank you all so much for the replys It means so much to me that you are all there I dont feel so alone here sometimes and now there you!!!! Thank God Forgive me but Im having trouble getting to these "boards" I think you call them so that I can read messages from other people and reply or leave my message on other boards I can only seem to find this one for Introductions Can anyone help me with that I feel kind of left out silly right? :shrug: Oh and also how to do a profile like you have with that cute little pic on the left hand side. Waiting for anyone......Roxy

Roxy don't feel bad, I think most people have problems working things out when they first start out!

I have looked on your profile and it looks like you have worked it out! and you have a pic up! But if you do need any help with anything or have any Q's you can PM me (click on my name and press send message) and I will be happy to help :)

Cathy

Hey Roxy,

How are you going getting onto the boards? If you go to our main page www.aftersilence.org/forum, you should be able to see the various forums we have, from their you can go into the various sections of the board.

PM me if you need anymore assistance :hug:

John