Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Thank You All

Thank you all so much for the replys It means so much to me that you are all there I dont feel so alone here sometimes and now there you!!!! Thank God Forgive me but Im having trouble getting to these "boards" I think you call them so that I can read messages from other people and reply or leave my message on other boards I can only seem to find this one for Introductions Can anyone help me with that I feel kind of left out silly right? :shrug: Oh and also how to do a profile like you have with that cute little pic on the left hand side. Waiting for anyone......Roxy

Roxy don't feel bad, I think most people have problems working things out when they first start out!

I have looked on your profile and it looks like you have worked it out! and you have a pic up! But if you do need any help with anything or have any Q's you can PM me (click on my name and press send message) and I will be happy to help :)

Cathy

Hey Roxy,

How are you going getting onto the boards? If you go to our main page www.aftersilence.org/forum, you should be able to see the various forums we have, from their you can go into the various sections of the board.

PM me if you need anymore assistance :hug:

John