Hi everyone, my name is Heather and I just joined last night. I'm 24 years old, a full time student and a part time retail slave, and I am a survivor. I'm still figuring out how to navigate this place so bear with me, please! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome Heather , sorry for what brings you here ,but welcome

Kind regards

G!

Hi Heather and a very warm welcome to AS. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

:hi:

:hi: heather welcome to AS :flowers: looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi Heather :wave:

Welcome to AS! Look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Cathy

Edited by fightergirl

Hi there. Look forward to seeing you around.

Hi and welcome to AS..This is a wonderful place of support validation warmth compassion and hope..Glad you found us but so sorry for the circumstances that you've been through to bring you here..Were here for you and you matter to us here at AS

again welcome!!

hugs

graice

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi and welcome :) Sorry for what brought you here but so glad you've found us. You are not alone. Looking forward to getting to know you :flowers:

Hey Heather,

I used to work in retail, so I totally get what you mean by retail slave, prob why I decided to leave that industry :P 3 and a half years was long enough for me :) - I'm also a student, but only part time :P Full time other thingy :P

I'm glad that you've decided to come here, and I hope you're getting the hang of how things on this website work, if you need a hand please feel free to PM me :) - this place is really supportive and understanding and I'm sure you'll find the support and understanding you deserve here at AS, and of course my PM box is always open if you need someone lend and ear to listen :hug:

John :flowers:

Thanks so much everyone for all the responses! It is much appreciated! I look forward to getting to know you all too!

Hi everyone, my name is Heather and I just joined last night. I'm 24 years old, a full time student and a part time retail slave, and I am a survivor. I'm still figuring out how to navigate this place so bear with me, please! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome!