roxyskater

Hi To You All Out There

Hi everyone God I hope I am doing this right I so badly want to be a part of your community. My name is Roxy, Im 40 something years old, female, mother of 3 and grandmother of 2, and I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse by my brother and my Priest, and a rape victim 5 years ago. I am homebound and mentally ill I only get out to the doctors. This site good be life saving to me Sometimes I really need someone who understands... well thanks for listening.... Ill be waiting to here something from someone Alittle Scared, Roxy

you are not alone, we are here for you. welcome to AS!

:hi: roxy welcome to AS :flowers: I'm sure you will find all of the support and understanding that you need here. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

Hello ! I am glad to meet you. Welcome to AS it has helped me to be here and I think you will be enriched and encouraged also. :flowers:

Hi Roxy! I am also new to this and I am just looking to get over all these emotions that do interfere with my personnal life. So I am here for whenever you need to talk! :hi:

Welcome to AS. :)

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...c=54369&hl=

Take a look around until you feel comfortable enough to post.

Hi, so you're like this :unsure: but we're all like this :lindybear: and this :party: and even this :console: even though we're only doing this :type: but hopefully, after reading this, you'll feel like this :sweat: or even a bit like this :yahoo: because we'll stick by you, even when you think you don't need us (like this :chase: ) but we'll show you that you're more this way :supacool: than this :insane: so until then welcome :up:

Edited by keihl

Hi Roxy :wave:

Welcome to AS :flowers: I am sorry you had to through all you did, but I am glad you have found us! look forward to seeing you around the board :hug:

Cathy

Hi roxy, good to see I'm not alone at this "new" thing. See you around.

Hi and welcome to AS..This is a wonderful place of support validation warmth compassion and hope..Glad you found us but so sorry for the circumstances that you've been through to bring you here..Were here for you and you matter to us here at AS

again welcome!!

hugs

graice

Guest SaraElizabeth

hi and welcome to AS

I find this is a place of endless support to me, and Im sure you'll find it the same.

I look forward to getting to know you and seeing you around the boards :flowers:

Hey Roxy,

Welcome to AfterSilence, I'm glad that you've decided to be apart of our community, and I hope that you can find the support you need here, the community of survivors we have here is very supportive and comforting :hug:

John :flowers:

:wub:

Hi, so you're like this :unsure: but we're all like this :lindybear: and this :party: and even this :console: even though we're only doing this :type: but hopefully, after reading this, you'll feel like this :sweat: or even a bit like this :yahoo: because we'll stick by you, even when you think you don't need us (like this :chase: ) but we'll show you that you're more this way :supacool: than this :insane: so until then welcome :up:

HI Keihl, Thank you so much for you welcome :flowers::butterfly: I was so grateful to you for taking the time I hope to feel comfortable and at ease soon but you sure helped with all the cute faces thank you again ROXY write anytime Im here :flowers:

hey Roxy... welcome :hug: if it is ok...

Hey Roxy... just wanted to properly welcome you even though we have already talked... smiles... I hope you find all the support you need here.... if you need to talk i am here for you... anytime... :notalone::bubble: