Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Member Saying Hi

Hi. I'm a new male member here.

I've noticed that the majority member base is female here which actually makes this easier for me since I've always felt more comfortable discussing my issues with women.

Anyway, this is a big step for me. I'm looking forward to learning what I can from the site and hopefully getting some good feedback once I become comfortable enough to start posting.

John

:unsure:

Hi. I'm a new male member here.

I've noticed that the majority member base is female here which actually makes this easier for me since I've always felt more comfortable discussing my issues with women.

Anyway, this is a big step for me. I'm looking forward to learning what I can from the site and hopefully getting some good feedback once I become comfortable enough to start posting.

John

Hi John its nice to meet you Im roxy and new here, just this very morning, new to this whole internet thing really. Im not yet sure on how to post so I hope you get this. Welcome to you!! I am hoping to feel more comfortable also Good Luck Roxy

Hey John,

Welcome to AfterSilence, I'm a male member here also, and I also share your name :)

I'm also a member of the Newbie Support Team here at AS, and I'm here to help ensure you feel at home here at AS, and answer any questions you've got :)

I can understand what you mean to a degree about talking about things to girls, I've talked to both guys and girls about my abuse, and I've had instances where both have been supportive, however often I do feel more comfortable talking with girls also, but in saying that, their are some things I feel alot more comfortable talking about with guys, which brings me to say, if you ever do need a guy to talk to, you've only gotta PM me :)

Take gentle care of youself,

John :)

Welcome to AS. :)

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...c=54369&hl=

Take a look around until you feel comfortable enough to post.

Hi and welcome to AS..This is a wonderful place of support validation warmth compassion and hope..Glad you found us but so sorry for the circumstances that you've been through to bring you here..Were here for you and you matter to us here at AS

again welcome!!

hugs

graice