Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Ian Said Aloha And Julien Said Bonjour....

GWB

Hey, y'all. My name is Alys (it's pronounced funny.... Like Uh-lease....). I'm fourteen. I was born and raised in New Orleans, but my 'incident' happened in a small town in Colorado. (ironic, huh?) I am an aspiring actress, and I have been going on a few professional calls in New York recently.

I have been lurking on the boards for a few days now and I've been trying to get started but I'm a little scared. :unsure: Everyone here seems to have come to terms with what happened to them to a degreee, but I haven't, really. I think you're all going to need to be patient with me. :flowers:

Hi Alys :wave:

Welcome to AS

It can be a little scary at the start! but it does get easier! I think everyne here are at different stages in thier healing process! so you are not alone! Take as much time as you need to look around! :flowers:

Cathy

hey there!

welcome to AS!

:flowers::flowers::flowers: i am sorry what happened to you, but glad you are here!

Hello and a very warm welcme to AS. People here are at different stages in their healing and you will find plenty of support, encuragement and patience.

Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

XXX

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome back to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Hey Alys,

For what it's worth, many of us, myself included, put on a brave face when it comes to appearing as if we've come to terms with what has happened to us, although we maybe at a different stage in our healing then yourself, we're still in the same boat as you, and we're here to support you and each other through this hard time of our lives.

Don't be put off by our "togeatherness" trust me we all still have our hard moments, however we support each other through those moments, and grow stronger as survivors as a result of that support, from the validation, understanding and support we get here at AS, and I'm really glad that you've decided to be apart of our community also :hug:

I look forward to seeing you here :bighug:

John :flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS..This is a wonderful place of support validation warmth compassion and hope..Glad you found us but so sorry for the circumstances that you've been through to bring you here..Were here for you and you matter to us here at AS

again welcome!!

hugs

graice