Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

When you start or reply to a thread - look to the left hand side of the reply box and you will see lots of little emoticons - if you click show all then a new window will open and all of them will be listed - just click on the one/s you want - I think you can post about 8 or so in a single post

If you want some in the title of your post or next to it when it appears on the message board scroll down from the reply box and you will see some more there too.

Make sure when you scroll down that the little box in 'post options' is ticked where it says enable emoticons

Hope that helps

karen

When replying to posts, you should see an icon looking similar to this one rte-emo-button.png by clicking this it will allow you to enter the emotions menu where you can select which emotions you want to add to your posts.

I hope this helps :flowers:

John

Thanks guys, but I meant the special ones. "Ur Not Alone" and such....oh, I found them....hehe. "Show All"...now I feel stupid for never seeing two bold words. :blush::oops:

-MG

Hehe, that's alright, to be honest, when I first came here it took me ages to find them also...I think we both need glasses!! Ow wait I already have them :blink::lol:

• 3 months later...