Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Salutations!

Hi all, I'm zamethejedi (Zah-may, if you were wondering). I'm 26 and from Kentucky. I came across this site while researching invalidation of survivors and thought the people here all seemed really awesome.

I love Star Wars (obviously), writing, blogging, video games (currently obsessed with Sims 2), and good movies. I have five pygmy goats, four cats, and one bf. :)

Welcome to AS. :)

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi and welcome :)

I'm sure you'll be able to find tons of support here

Im obsessed with Sims 2 as well, I'm going to fail my degree because of it.. and I'm jealous, I want goats!

I look forward to seeing you around the boards

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome back to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. :)

hi there. i can honestly say i have never watched star wars, but i would like to, and i am glad you found us and i hope you feel welcome! :flowers:

Hi all, I'm zamethejedi (Zah-may, if you were wondering). I'm 26 and from Kentucky. I came across this site while researching invalidation of survivors and thought the people here all seemed really awesome.

I love Star Wars (obviously), writing, blogging, video games (currently obsessed with Sims 2), and good movies. I have five pygmy goats, four cats, and one bf. :)

Hello Zah, My name is Roxy, Im 40something and brand new to this site also, just today in fact, and new to this whole internet thing! So I welcome you and hope to here from you anytime Roxy

Hello Zah, My name is Roxy, Im 40something and brand new to this site also, just today in fact, and new to this whole internet thing! So I welcome you and hope to here from you anytime Roxy

Hi and welcome to AS..This is a wonderful place of support validation warmth compassion and hope..Glad you found us but so sorry for the circumstances that you've been through to bring you here..Were here for you and you matter to us here at AS

again welcome!!

hugs

graice