Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi...

I'm going to my first one on one therapy meeting today... after 4 years... I'm really scared/nervous! I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm sure I will be needing comfort and support from everyone in the upcoming weeks as I sort though my life... so hello! =)

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope all goes well with your first session - it will probably be ok - because first few sessions are about getting to know each other

best wishes

karen

Welcome to AS! :)

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,