seeds

Looking For Directions

Hi, I'm seeds, new and really unfimilular with any online anything. Looking for support and a how to do manual. ;+) This is all alittle confusing but I'm going for it. Ya I think. I'm in a new invironment in every aspect of my life and have lost most of my support. So I'm trying this support because it seems like the only way to get support right now, in my life.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

I am sure you will get the hang of it in time Seeds. Nice to meet you.

xxx

Welcome to AS!

:hi: welcome to AS. It does get easier to find your way around the site. There are quite few answers to problems & questions when first joining in the comments, suggestions and FAQ forum, which could help. :flowers:

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

Welcome seeds! I don't know what you need help with but you are in the right place for support!

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi and welcome :flowers:

I hope you get all the support you need here :hug:

Hi seeds and welcome to AS. Don't worry about what you don't know and please don't feel intimidated. I knew nothing when i started here and with a little help (quite a bit actually) I soon got the hang of everything.

Do ask if you want to know anything and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction of help.

XXX

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,