Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Sorry I've Been Gone So Long

i fliped my minivan and it landed ontop of me. they had to use the jaws of life to get me out. i've been in the hospital for a while now trying to recover, i've finally recovered enough to be able to get back online. i just didn't want people to think i just up and disappeared. i had no way of letting you know what happened i'm sorry.

damagedmask

thank you Sara Jane and Maddie

i am finally recovering enough to be able to come online for about 45 minutes at a time before it starts hurting. i broke my pelvis bone in two places and my hip bone not to mention shattering my ankle. it was a mess. the rescue men thought they were coming to a fatiltiy until the lady i was talking to said i was talking to her than they really began to work to get me out. it still took them about three hours to get me out of the van. it was a huge mess. thankfully i don't rememeber the whole thing.

damagedmask

That sounds so traumatic. I do hope you are going to get some counselling or something for this. We all are very aware of post trauma problems so I hope you look after your emtional wellbeing while you are physicaly recovering.

Love and hugs

XXXX

How awful! I'm so sorry you were hurt, but I'm glad you are getting better.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

WOW!! OUCH!! I'm so sorry!! Onyx did let us know you were in an accident a wile ago. I'm so glad you are back and I hope you have a quick recovery!!!

thanks everyone, especially those who i've just met, it's nice to know that i've been missed and it's nice to know that i'm being thought of by those who don't even know me. i've been able to get online longer than the original 45 minutes if i push myself, which i've been doing. especially on nights like tonight when i just can't sleep. maybe i'll go to chat and see what is happening there.

damagedmask

hi Sara

it's so nice to see your name. you've always been so kind to me. you make me feel like i'm at home here. thank you so much for that. :hug:

damagedmaged

It's good to have you back, and I'm glad to see you're on the mend. :hug:

:bighug: :bighug: DM :bighug: :bighug:

I am so sorry to hear about the accident. I am glad that you are recovering and that you are able to be online again. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Damagedmask I am so glad you survived. Dear God!!! I send you well wishes and healing thoughts. Take your time coming back here, if it hurts don't do it ~ rest hun, you have been through a lot.

(((((((Damagedmask))))))))

xoxo

Damagedmask

Hello, we haven't met, I'm new, my name is Angie. I was just in a bad car accident January 22nd. I've been in physical therapy 3x's a week for almost 2 full months.

Your accident sounded bad!! I noticed your from Michigan, so don't you hate the "Michigan No-Fault Law". I do. My accident was totally this guys fault who was busy

drinking his coffee to see me at a complete stop on a road (not even at a stop/light/or sign) waiting to turn left. Anyway, he pretty much gets away with it. I have

bitter feelings about my accident cause since then I've been put thru more hell. Anyway, glad your ok & back on the boards. Get Better soon! :getwell: