Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Brand New

just wanted to say hello. i'm dealing with a lot right now. i'm currently going through "my second R*" with the court system. it's been two years since my r* and i have really good weeks, but i also have really really terrible weeks as well. i still have another month of waiting for my next step of the court process and i'm going stir-crazy trying to be patient, when what happened to me consumes my mind daily. i just need to talk about it a lot to get through it. thanks for your eyes, reading this. i hope maybe i can be of some comfort to others here as well.

a.e.g.

Welcome to AS. :)

just wanted to say hello. i'm dealing with a lot right now. i'm currently going through "my second R*" with the court system. it's been two years since my r* and i have really good weeks, but i also have really really terrible weeks as well. i still have another month of waiting for my next step of the court process and i'm going stir-crazy trying to be patient, when what happened to me consumes my mind daily. i just need to talk about it a lot to get through it. thanks for your eyes, reading this. i hope maybe i can be of some comfort to others here as well.

a.e.g.

Hi there. welcome! Glad you came. Let me know If I can help.

lostnalone

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Welcome to AS :flowers: I am so sorry for you have been through and what you are going through now. It takes a lot of courage to go to court against someone who hurt you. This is a wonderful place full of caring people who are always willing to lend an ear. I hope you find what you are looking for here. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hey a.e.g.

One thing is for sure you've come to the right place to share and to have people listen to what you have to say, AS is a wonderfully supportive place where survivors just like yourself come and share their like experiences with each other, and through doing this gain some healing, and I hope this is also something you can find here at AS :bighug:

John :flowers: