Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

I am new to alot of this. I've never been to any kind of a support group for this dtuff so I'm excited and a little scared. I learned about this group from a friend, and I am very glad she was able to let me know it was hear. I've never talked to ANYONE about this stuff; I've only written it down. I hope this will make it easier to talk to people, like my therapist, or something, or to even understand what I am going through and thinking, and experiencing.

welcome I'm new too this too Im still trying to figure out how to use

this thing but I am glad I found this reading peoples stories and how

thingss helped them and stuff has really helped me.

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Welcome to AS. :)

:aswelcomesu: This place has helped me so much! I actually do find it easier to talk to my therapist and others. I love being a part of something so big and strong. People are kind here, and want you to succeed!

Welcome to AS. Reading the posts and finding out how similar others feelings are about what happened has helped me a lot. I'm sorry you have to be here, but welcome. :flowers::hug: