Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

Hi there.

My name is Pauline(lostnalone). I am almost 32 years old. I was on here looking for some kind of support. Most people don't "have a clue" when I share with them that I was sexually abused. So, I have been seeking online for possible support. Lo and behold, I stumbled upon this today. I am scared of this, however, what can be as scary as what happened years ago? I told myself that there's got to be help and support somewhare, you just have to keep looking. So, here I am really LOST and ALONE wandering around aimlessly trying to keep it all together.

Welcome to the forum Pauline. I really hope that you get the support you need here :) There are some amazing people here so please keep posting when you feel comfortable!

Katie

Hi there,

My first post was today as well. Like you I have shared my story with friends and family, but while sympathetic, they do not know the real pain. I am often alone in a house full of people.

Take care.

Adrian

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

hiya, im new here too! i um...was sexually abused too and like you i didnt know who to turn to....can anyone tell me how to use the live chat please? i realy would like to talk to other...survivors

Welcome to AS. :)

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...c=54369&hl=

Hope to see you there!

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Hi Lynn

Sorry it took me a week to reply back. It took me this long to figure out how to go back and see if anyone was responding to the posts i wrote. I figured no one wasn't responding. And told myself to go back and see. But wasn't sure how to do that either. So, I was playing around on here looking and I finally figured it out

Thank you for writing back. It was nice to see waht you wrote.