Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

First Time Posting

I am new to this site. I found it last night when I was desperately searching for resources for sexual abuse survivors which I was beginning to think was a useless search. I really need some support from others who understand what I am going through and hope this site is helpful to me.

Hey TLC. I actually found this site last night as well. Seems like there's a lot of nice people here. Anyway, just wanted to wish you luck and say welcome.

Hi TLC,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence. I think that you will find the support and understanding that you have been searching for here. I know that once I became an active member this place provided just that for me as well.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

I'm so glad that you found AS, even though the circumstances are sad. I remember how I felt when I did. Welcome.

This place is full of extremely supportive, understanding, and simply beautiful people. I really hope that you find it helpful, too. :notalone:

Hey TLC. I actually found this site last night as well. Seems like there's a lot of nice people here. Anyway, just wanted to wish you luck and say welcome.

Thanks. I just posted my story and hope it is not too long and that I didn't post anything inappropriate. I did not go into details about the SA. I have only posted on an eating disorder website. It has been helpful to an extent but I only post on the SA forum. I find posting about my ED at least on that site very triggering. I am used to all the rules on that site so I will have to figure this one out. Abuse is where I need support and I am glad I found this site. I took hours of searching to find it.

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi TLC!

Welcome to A.S. I'm sure you'll find the support your looking for in this nice online group!