Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

I'd never done anything like this before either, but it has helped tremendously, even if it's hard at first. I hope this place helps you, too. Welcome. Say as little or as much as you need to.

Hi Caity,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence. Please know that this is a safe place, and when you are ready and yours have settled a bit, you will find it easier to share.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

[hi caity... welcome to AS, nice to meet you.

I understand being nervous. We are here to share and I hope you find the comfort I have found in AS.

Welcome,

Rhea

Welcome to AS. :)

Hey Caity,

Welcome to AfterSilence :hug: - just say whatever feels right, we understand, it ok to say whatever feel natural to you and we'll be here to listen to you and validate you, this place is amazingly supportive and we'll be here to validated and support you in whatever you say :bighug:

Take gentle care of yourself :flowers:

John

Hello & Welcome to A.S.!! Just take your time & you will ease into it at your convenience. There is no presure on this website!

Take Care!!!