Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

My name is Jenn I'm 17 years old in high school, 11th grade.

as I said... I joined a long time ago, but until now I have been in total denial.

But I'm ready to start actually USING this site...

So hi :)

Hi welcome. I'm happy that you decided to start using the site. You will find that everyone here is very nonjudgmental and understanding.

Hi!

Welcome back to AS :)

Welcome to AS. :)

Hey Jen,

I'm glad that you've decided to become active on AS, I remember when I first joined for a little while I just came and had a look around, didn't join, didn't do anything, for prob about a month, and then I decided to join, have a look around, and then decided to become an active member, so yeah, everyone gets used to things at their own pace, just come here at whatever pace suites you best :)

I'm glad you're here, but I'm sorry for what brings you here, but please know you're amongest people who understand and care here :) and please feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

Hey Jenn,

Welcome to AS :)

When I first joined this site I barely posted. I mostly read. Even before that I just came on as a guest and looked around and I finally joined a few years later! :)

Take your time. Look around :) I look forward to meeting you on the boards :flowers:

Welcome to AS :flowers:

Paulie