New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Hi Everyone

It has been a long time since I've been to AS and I thought I would post here because I'm sure I don't know anyone on here by now/or anyone really knows me...SO :flowers:

I'm not really sure what to expect in coming back but I am just excited to get to see the board still going and getting to know everyone.

Incase you're wondering I am a survivor of domestic violence and rape. AS was really where I started my foundation in my healing and with various twists and turns it lead to me taking much time away. I decided to come back and show face because I am at a very different place in my life and I still find my survivorhood to be very much a part of it - and I remember what it was like being a complete newbie just after my rape - and we all need support. :tealribbon:

Much like when I first started at AS I am not sure what I am in search for but here I am. I'm hoping to get to know everybody here.

:luck:

welcome back Jennifer

our stories may be different but the affects are still the same. i hope you find what it is you are looking for here. whatever that may be.

damagedmask

hi jenifer welcome back to AS :hug:

im robbie and i have been dealing with child sex abuse and domestic abuse

good to see you have come a long way .

keep posting and if you ever needed to talk im here too

robbie

Welcome back. :)