mercynew2marrow

Encouraged

Hello, I am new here and very encouraged to find a support group that I can share without judgment to others who have gone through similar things as me. I don't know how slowly i will move or how quickly with telling my story but I know I want to. I have a lot to say and it may come in stages. But all i know is that I want to get it out.

Thank you for sharing your stories and for listening to me as i join you on this journey toward healing.

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

Best wishes

Karen

Hello and welcome to AS. Glad to have you here:)

Hi :wave:

Welcome to AS glad you found us :) Take your time with the story.. you know when you are ready to talk about it.. looking forward to seeing you around the board :)

Cathy

mercynew2marrow,

Welcome to AS, I am so glad you have decided to join out special family here, take your time with your story, tell it as your ready, you made a very big step when you joined us, your right I can assure you that you will find no judgement here, if I can do anything or you would like to talk one on one feel free to pm me... :hug::bighug::hug:

Paulie

:aswelcomesu:

We are all here when you are ready!!!1

Thank you all for the warm welcomes it is very encouraging and I feel very safe here already.

WELCOME mercy!!! Take your time and say as much or little as you feel comfortable with, no pressure, blame, shame or judgement here!!

HUGS!!!

:wave: Mercy, and welcome to AS!

:notalone::youcanheal:

Welcome to you, I am glad you are here! What I have found is that some things heal quickly while others linger. My incident happened in May 08, I am here if you need me! :wink:

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,