brokendead

Hello I Am New Here.

Hi im new here and came in search of both healing and freedom of self hate and worthless ness ,I was raper from 9 to 17 then bye two other men after I turned 18 including kidnapping attacks beating rape and attemped murder I AM A SURVIOR but my story has to wate sorry im not sure how to del with it all but right now i just feel like imnever going to feel better i just went trew a bad thing a few days ago and i jsut cant get clen i feel dirty and sick nausa and uckiesorry for dumping on my first post but its nice to be here and that everone for having me here..... :blush:

I'm glad you're here. I am so sorry to hear the short version of your story, but you are a survivor. And you aren't worthless, but that feeling will fade over time :hug::hug:

Welcome to AS!

I am sorry you have had to go through those things and hope you find healing.

:flowers::notalone::supportu::aswelcomesu:

:wave::) Welcome to AS!

:notalone::youcanheal:

Edited by whimsical1

Welcome to AS. I've found this to be a wonderful place filled with amazing ppl.

Take care,

Rhea

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

:flowers: HI and welcome to AS, its nice to see you here with us , I hope you settle in. And its lovely getting to know you on msn also,

take good care,

Paula :hug:

:hi: and Welcome to AS

I am very new here as well. Hope you will find this place as much supportive as i do

I am really glad, that ou found us.

we are all here for you :bighug:

Welcome to AS hun, thank you for sharing a portion of your story, you are not worthless, and you are not alone.... :hug: if okay?