darkstar

Hello

not sure where to start but after many years of thinking i had dealt with the issues of the past, they have risen to the surface. i suppose writing somewhat anonymously may be the right way to begin. conventional therapy has never work for me, i have tried, so here i am. not sure where to go from here...

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Hello and welcome to AS! I am glad you found us... this is a wonderful place and I hope you're able to find solace and support within our community :wave:

:notalone:

Hi darkstar!

I'm glad you found AS! I hope you find what you are looking for here and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

:aswelcomesu: I'm glad you found us. I hope you find all the support you need.

:wave: Darkstar, and welcome to AS!

:notalone::youcanheal:

:hi: Welcome to AS! im sorry for what brought you here but im glad you found us! :)

Welcome to the board ... :aswelcomesu: