Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

:wave: Fight, and welcome to AS!

:notalone::youcanheal:

Hey fightinside, and Welcome to AfterSilence :hug:

I am really glad that you've come here and I look forward to getting to know you, and I really hope this place which has helped me so much, can also help you on your healing journey this is such a wonderful and healing place :bighug:

John :flowers:

Edited by John

Thank you for the warm welcome. I've tried forums before and seem to have one of those life stories that people can't believe. Therefore I end up banned. But, I thought maybe just maybe I'd give it another whirl. Have a Super Blessed Day! Thanks again for the warm welcome.

:aswelcomesu: I'm glad you found us. I'm sorry you've had problems with forums in the past. Everyone here is very supportive and understanding--we're not here to see "who can tell the worst story" so don't ever be afraid to share. :notalone::supportu::youcanheal:

Welcome to the board ... :aswelcomesu: